Tie back your hair with care. Handmade by our very own Núria from Team ABP 😊. Two kinds of materials are used to make the ‘stretch’ in these scrunchies, we have a choice of new elastic made from organic cotton and natural rubber, or repurposed bobbles which have been given a new lease of life. All of the fabrics and thread used to make these scrunchies have been upcycled/repurposed from material that would otherwise have gone to waste, no new plastic has been used to make these scrunchies.
- Colourful Flowers (upcycled bobble) made with cotton fabric and polyester thread.
- Navy Leaves (upcycled bobble) made with viscose fabric and polyester thread.
- Checkered (w. new elastic) Organic cotton and natural rubber elastic with cotton fabric and thread (not suitable for those with a latex allergy).
- Mustard (upcycled bobble) made with poly-cotton fabric and polyester thread.
- Black Bandana (upcycled bobbles) viscose fabric and polyester thread
- Black and White Striped (upcycled bobbles) viscose fabric with polyester thread
With the scrunchies made with new organic cotton and natural rubber elastic, you’ve got a biodegradable and much more environmentally friendly material to tie your hair back with. In the case of the scrunchies made from ‘found’ bobbles, we are removing a waste product from the environment and repurposing it into something new, pretty and useful.