Handmade Ceramic Soap Dishes
You’ve got the soap, now here’s the dish. At last, you can reverentially place your solid soap on its own little shrine to hygiene. No plastic involved, just what you’ve been praying for!
Soap dish designs and styles in the order of the above photos:
1. Wedgewood Blue Tree Circle - with holes £15
2. Deep Blue Flower Circle - no drainage holes £12
3. Light Blue Lace Pattern on Snowy Circle - with holes £12
4. Sage Leaves Rectangle - with holes £15
5. Bronze Blue Greek Design Rectangle - with holes £15
6. Citrus Zing (reddish with green highlights) Flower Octagon - with holes £15
7. Blue and Bronze Square Greek Design with holes £15
8. Misty Blue Tree Octagon - with holes £15
9. Bronze Celtic Square - with holes £15
10. Ancient Jasper Celtic Oval - with holes £12
11. Red and Purple Patterned Oval - with holes £12
12. Deep Blue Seashell - with holes £15
13. Copper Leaf - with holes £15
14. Sea Green Leaf - with holes £15
Get your hands on these one of a kind, beautiful ceramic soap dishes, handmade by my very own mother. The designs on the soap dishes are produced using a piece of vintage crocheted lace which was owned by my nan (and possibly even made by her!) Creative reuse, right? Each soap dish is handmade, so like snowflakes, no two pottery soap dishes made by Maggie Derry, (my mom) will ever be the same, meaning you get your own uniquely designed piece.
These soap dishes are approximately 10.5cm to 11cm in diameter, but every dish differs, so it may not be exactly that. The oval soap dishes are smaller than the rest, approx 10cm x 7.5cm, which will neatly fit half a bar of soap. The rectangles are also smaller, at 11cm x 7cm. I’m just giving you an idea, so you know how it will fit on the sink or the side in your bathroom.