Handmade Ceramic Soap Dishes
You’ve got the soap, now here’s the dish. At last, you can reverentially place your solid soap on its own little shrine to hygiene. No plastic involved, just what you’ve been praying for!
Soap dish designs and styles in the order of the above photos:
1. Coral Shell - with holes £15
2. Shimmery Copper Celtic Octagon - with holes £15
3. Citrus Zing (orange with green highlights) Flower Octagon - with holes £15
4. Plum Flower Octagon - no drainage holes £12
5. Light Blue Butterfly Oval - no drainage holes £12
6. Blue Skies and Butterflies Oval - with holes £15
7. Smoky Blue Art Deco Rectangle - with holes £15
8. Copper Bar Rectangle - with holes £15
9. Speckled Green Ginko Leaves Rectangle - with holes £15
10. Green Flower Triangle - no drainage holes £12
These soap dishes, including the octagons and shells, are approximately 10.5cm to 11cm in diameter, but every dish differs, so there can be very slight variations in size. The oval soap dishes are smaller than the rest, approx 10cm x 7.5cm, which will neatly fit half a bar of soap. The rectangles are also smaller, at 12cm x 7cm. Any major variation in size is noted in the list above. Hopefully, these dimensions will help you work out if these soap dishes are a perfect fit for your bathroom or kitchen.
Get your hands on these one-of-a-kind, beautiful ceramic soap dishes, handmade by my very own mother. The flower design on some of the soap dishes is produced using a piece of vintage crocheted lace which was owned by my nan (and possibly even made by her!) Creative reuse, right? Each soap dish is handmade, so like snowflakes, no two pottery soap dishes made by Maggie Derry will ever be the same, meaning you get your own uniquely designed piece!